Pineapple Pork Chop Skillet
- 2 tsp. oil
- 4 Center Cut Bone-in Loin Chops
- 1 red and yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/2 cup Catalina/French dressing
- 1-1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- Heat oil in skillet on medium-high heat. Add pork chops and cook 5 minutes on each side or until evenly browned.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except rice; spoon over chops. Bring to boil.
- Once boiling- stir in rice and cover.
- Cook on medium heat 5-8 minutes or until chops are done.
- Remove from heat, let stand for 5 minutes and serve hot.