- 2 tbsp. Italian dressing
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 2 red or yellow peppers, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- Heat dressing in a skillet on med-high heat.
- Add meat and peppers. Cook, stirring occasionally, until meat is no longer pink.
- Add barbecue sauce and simmer on low for 6-8 minutes.
- When meat is cooked through and sauce is thickened, remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Spoon mixture onto tortillas and roll!