Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 5-6 oz Linguine noodles, broken in half
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 Bay Leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all ingredients (except noodles) to slow cooker and stir well.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours, stirring every 30 minutes or so.
- Add noodles- cook on high for 45 more minutes.
- Remove Bay Leaves, Stir, and serve hot.