- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3 tablespoons flour OR
- 3 tablespoons baking mix
- 4 teaspoons dry sodium free chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3-1/2 cups milk
- 2 cans condensed cream of potato soup (undiluted)
- 1-1/2 lbs shrimp or scallops
- Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan over low heat. Saute’ celery and onion until tender.
- Add cayenne pepper, thyme, marjoram and flour or baking mix and stir until smooth.
- Add milk and condensed soup and stir until piping hot. Clean and chop seafood as you like.
- When soup is piping hot add seafood and stir on medium heat until seafood is cooked through.