Simple Apple Pork Chops
- 2 large/jumbo apples
- 1 medium onion
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Thinly slice apples and onions; toss to combine. Spread evenly in the base of the slow cooker bowl.
- Place the chops on top of the apple and onion mixture, spacing them out evenly.
- In a bowl, whisk together the barbecue sauce and water.
- Pour sauce over the pork chops, making sure each one is coated.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until the juices run clear.