- 6 large eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach packed
- 1 lb. bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 9-inch refrigerated pie crust fitted to a 9-inch glass pie plate
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender.
- Layer the spinach, bacon, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Cut into 8 wedges.