Sugar Snap Pea Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 12 slices bacon
- 16 ounces sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Wrap each breast tightly with 2 pieces of bacon.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add chicken, cook until bacon is browned, 5 - 6 minutes per side. Place skillet in oven, bake for 20 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Heat skillet, add peas and cook until tender. Stir in wine. In a bowl, mix together cream and mustard. Stir mustard mixture into skillet and cook until thickened. Return chicken to skillet. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.