- 4 medium green peppers, halved
- 1 lb MGR grass fed ground beef, browned (CM version: 1 lb ground beef, browned)
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1-1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 can black beans, washed and drained
- Preheat oven to 350° Wash peppers then slice lengthwise in half (through the middle) remove seeds.
- Brown ground beef until cooked through- stir in taco seasoning, sour cream, salsa, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Place peppers in 9x13 baking dish and stuff with mixture. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 350 for 20-30 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa and favorite taco toppings/sides!