- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup baby carrots, sliced (long way)
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp. ginger
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup shaved almonds
- 1/4 cup water
- In large saucepan or wok add olive oil and turkey. Cook and break up ground turkey until no longer pink.
- While turkey is cooking, put broccoli in large microwavable dish with 1/2 cup water (covered) and microwave 4 minutes, until broccoli is just tender.
- Add broccoli, carrots, peas, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, almonds and water to the saucepan with turkey. Stir well and cook for 5-7 minutes, covered.
- Serve over brown or white rice, if desired.