The Ultimate Baked Spaghetti
- 16 oz thin spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 5 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlice minced
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb hamburger cooked
- 24 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain. Whisk together eggs, parmesan cheese and melted butter. Toss with pasta. Place in prepared pan.
- Combine Italian seasoning, garlic, cream cheese and sour cream. Spread over pasta.
- Combined cooked hamburger and spaghetti sauce. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Top with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.