- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cauliflower, riced
- 1 large green cabbage, cored and chopped
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. parsley
- Brown ground beef over medium heat in a large skillet. Remove beef and set aside, reserving the fat in the pan.
- In the same skillet, add olive oil. Sauté onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until translucent.
- Add riced cauliflower and broth; sauté for 6-9 minutes or until cauliflower is softened.
- Add ground beef back to skillet. Stir in tomato sauce, cabbage, parsley and salt. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Serve warm.