One Pot Mushroom Spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 16 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4-5 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 16 oz. spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 4 oz. soft goat cheese or cream cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil, garlic and mushrooms. Cook until softened.
- Add seasoning, salt, liquids and spaghetti. Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer 10-15 minutes (or until pasta is done)
- Stir in butter and cheeses. If pasta is dry, add more liquid (milk or water) depending on desired amount of sauce.