One Sheet Halibut and Veggies
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp freshly minced garlic
- 2 tsp dill weed
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
Halibut & Veggies
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 3-4 large Portabella Mushrooms, sliced
- 12-15 asparagus spears
- Preheat the oven to 450° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the sauce ingredients together. Add the mushrooms and asparagus toss to coat with the sauce.
- Transfer the coated vegetables to one side of a large baking sheet -spread out in one layer.
- Add Halibut fillets to the remaining sauce, toss to coat and place on baking sheet. Pour extra sauce over top.
- Sprinkle all lightly with seasoned salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then move sheet to top oven rack. Broil for another 3 minutes or until veggies are cooked to your desire.