One Skillet Apple Cider Chicken
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 medium sweet apples, cut into 1/2-in slices
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in skillet over medium high.
- Sprinkle the tops of the chicken with salt and pepper. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken to skillet. Cook 4-5 minutes and flip to continue cooking through. Once done, remove to a plate.
- In bowl stir together the apple cider and mustard.
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil to skillet over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add apple slices, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and rosemary. Cook for 5 minutes or until apples are lightly tender.
- Return the chicken to skillet and pour the cider mixture over the top.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until the liquid is reduced by half.