Sausage & Chicken One-Pot Creamy Pasta
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 14 oz. smoked sausage, sliced
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 lb. bowtie pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 4 oz. shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to pot.
- Once chicken starts to brown, stir in smoked sausage and garlic.
- Add broth, cream, uncooked pasta and Cajun seasoning to pot; bring to a simmer.
- Once the pot is simmering, cover and turn heat to low. Cook, covered, for 15 minutes or just until pasta is tender.
- Remove pot from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese.