Sheet Pan Autumn Chops
- 5 (5-6 oz) pork chops
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp thyme, minced
- 1 Tbsp sage, minced
- 1 Tbsp rosemary, minced
- 16 oz sweet potato, cubed
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, sliced
- 2 medium apples, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine 2 Tbsp olive oil, vinegar, garlic and herbs in large resalable bag.
3. Add chicken to bag and seal. Let mixture sit while rest of recipe is prepped.
4. Place potato, Brussel sprouts and apples on rimmed baking sheet.
5. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper (to taste) spread evenly on pan.
6. Set chops over veggies and apples and sprinkle with pieces of bacon.
7. Roast until golden brown and chops are cooked through. (about 35-40 minutes)