Sheet Pan Ranch Pork Chops
- 4 8 oz pork chops bone-in, 3/4 inch to 1 inch thick
- 16 oz potatoes quartered
- 16 oz green beans trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1 oz package ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix
- 8 oz baby carrots
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place pork chops, potatoes, carrots and green beans in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with ranch seasoning and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place into oven and roast until the pork is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 140° F, about 25-30 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
- Serve immediately, garnish with parsley, if desired.