Sheet Pan Shrimp & Veggies
- 2 lbs. large frozen shrimp thawed, peeled and deveined
- 1 head cauliflower riced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. dried parsley chopped
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400oF.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and discard the stem. Add the florets to a food processor and process until the texture of rice.
- Combine thawed/cleaned shrimp, butter, garlic, parsley and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add cauliflower and mushrooms to bowl.
- Pour mixture onto a sheet pan, in a single layer. Spread cut peppers on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.