- 2 lbs. potatoes, washed (peeled or unpeeled)
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh scallions, diced
- 2 tbsp. dill pickle relish
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In large pan, boil potatoes about 15 minutes; reduce heat and simmer until tender.
- Remove potatoes from pot and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. Cut cooled potatoes into fourths (or smaller if potatoes are large).
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, scallions, relish, bacon, chives, salt and pepper until combined.
- Fold in potatoes, lettuce and tomatoes.