Dill Pickle & Canadian Bacon Salad
- 16 oz. bowtie pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup dill pickle juice
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup Canadian bacon, sliced
- In large bowl, combine yogurt, mayo, pickle juice, salt & pepper and pasta (cooked and drained).
- Cook Canadian bacon in skillet over medium heat until heated through. Slice into strips.
- Add cooked bacon to pasta mixture. Toss with pickles and cheese.
- Refrigerate one hour before serving.