Greek Yogurt Mac And Cheese
- 1/2 cup uncooked pasta shells (or elbow noodles)
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken diced
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Boil the pasta and garlic in salted water according to package directions to reach al dente. When draining the pasta, reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
- Return the pasta and 1/3 cup water to the pot you boiled it in, reduce heat to medium.
- Add in the chicken and broccoli. Cover and let cook until warmed.
- Stir in the Greek yogurt until smooth. Add remaining water if you’d like it thinner.
- Let mixture simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently and allowing to thicken.
- Once the mixture is hot, turn off the heat and stir in the shredded cheddar cheese.