- 3/4 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 bags coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage)
- 2 large apples (your choice), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- In a mixing bowl, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, honey and vinegar until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl, toss together cabbage, carrots, apples, onions, almonds and cranberries. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture. Toss to coat.