Mushroom and Asparagus Cauliflower Rice
- Serves 2
- 10 oz package of frozen riced cauliflower
1 tablespoon of soy sauce or coconut aminos
2 tablespoon of olive oil
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
3 cups of mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
2 cups of spinach
Soy sauce to taste
- Cook cauliflower rice according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add onions and cook until soft.
- Add mushrooms and asparagus; sauté until cooked.
- Add garlic, cauliflower, spinach and soy sauce to skillet; stir to combine all.
- Cook until combined and soy sauce is absorbed.