Red Grape & Chicken Salad
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds (unsalted)
- Add spinach to large salad bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over spinach- toss to coat.
- Add celery, grapes and mayonnaise- toss to combine.
- Divide mixture onto 4 plates, top each with chicken, blue cheese, and sunflower seeds.