Simple Turkey Meatloaf Minis
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 cup ground crackers or bread crumbs
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese, your choice
- Preheat the oven to 450° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the sauce ingredients together. Add the mushrooms and asparagus toss to coat with the sauce.
- Transfer the coated vegetables to one side of a large baking sheet -spread out in one layer.
- Add Halibut fillets to the remaining sauce, toss to coat and place on baking sheet. Pour extra sauce over top.
- Sprinkle all lightly with seasoned salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then move sheet to top oven rack. Broil for another 3 minutes or until veggies are cooked to your desire.