- 16 oz. pasta
- 1 lb. Jerry's Smokehouse Bratwurst uncooked
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 14.5 oz. diced tomatoes,
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package.
- In a large skillet, sauté the brats on medium-high until cooked through.
- Cut cooked brats into slices and return to the pan.
- To the skillet, add 8 oz. cream cheese and diced tomatoes and cook on low heat. Stir constantly as cream cheese melts.
- Add spices and broth; stir until combined.
- Add cooked pasta and Mozzarella cheese. Stir and serve.