Spinach Salad With Baked Eggs
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- green onion, finely chopped
- your favorite Italian dressing and/or hummus
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray paper or silicone cup liners with cooking spray, then crack eggs into cups.
- Place eggs on top rack of oven. Cook 15 minutes or until done to your liking. (Less time will create a more "runny" egg.)
- Place spinach, mushrooms, cucumber and cheese in a bowl; toss to combine.
- Divide salad mixture between plates and top with avocado.
- Place two cooked eggs on top of each salad. Drizzle with dressing or add a dollop of hummus. Sprinkle with green onion.