Spring Asparagus, Egg & Bacon Salad
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 2 bunches asparagus, chopped
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tbsp. Diijon mustard
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Add asparagus to pot of boiling water and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until just tender. Drain, run under cold water and set aside.
- Mix mustard, oil, vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place asparagus on serving plate or bowl, top with egg and bacon and drizzle with the vinaigrette.