Back To School Chicken & Noodles
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in chunks
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/8 tsp. thyme
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 3 cups egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup defrosted frozen or fresh peas
- 1 cup sliced baby carrots
- Place chicken, broth, soup and thyme in a slow cooker. Stir to blend ingredients.
- Cover and cook 2 hours on low or until chicken is mostly cooked.
- Add cream, cream cheese, carrots, peas and pasta. Cook two more hours on high.