Creamy Bacon Mushroom Chicken
- 1 box rigatoni pasta
- 6-7 pieces bacon chopped
- 1/2 onion diced
- 3 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 chicken boullion cube
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 package fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken rotisserie chicken can be used here!
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesean Cheese
- Use large skillet/sauté pan and fry bacon pieces and render as much fat as possible from them.
- Scoop out the bacon pieces onto a paper towel to drain, and add your chopped onion and garlic to the bacon fat.
- While onion and garlic are cooking, boil pasta in separate pan according to instructions on box.
- When the onions and garlic have softened, add in your mushrooms and season with salt and pepper.
- When mushrooms have softened a bit add your ricotta cheese, half and half, the bouillon cube, stir.
- Add cooked pasta, chicken, parmesan cheese and bacon bits to the sauce and toss.
- Garnish with left over parmesan cheese and green onions.