Fire Hall Sausage Chili
- 1 lb. Italian sausage links, fully cooked
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 15.5 oz. can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 15.5 oz. can light red kidney beans, drained
- 15.5 oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 10-oz. cans diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 package (1.25 oz) chili seasoning mix
- 2 cups beef broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker- stir to combine.
- Cook on low 4-5 hours.
- Garnish with cheese, sour cream, diced jalapeno- if desired.