Healthy Slow Cooker Veggie Soup
- 1.5 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 3 cups dry coleslaw mix
- 2 cans (15 oz.) chicken broth
- 15 oz. canned cannellini beans drained and washed
- 15 oz. canned stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Place all ingredients in crock pot and stir. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove chicken and shred. Remove bay leaf. Return shredded chicken to the crock pot and stir. Season to taste with salt and pepper.