Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup
- 1 30 oz. bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 14 oz. cans chicken broth
- 1 10.75 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese softened
- 2% or 1% milk
- Suggested toppings: cheddar cheese, bacon, green onions
- In slow cooker, combine potatoes, broth, soup, onion and pepper. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Add cream cheese and cook an additional hour or until cream cheese is melted and potatoes are very soft.
- Stir well to combine mixture into thick soup. Add milk or more broth if soup is too thick.
- Top with cheese, bacon and sliced green onions.