Slow Cooker Creamy Broccoli & Chicken
- 2 lbs. chicken tenderloins
- 16 oz. frozen broccoli florets
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 oz. envelope onion dip mix
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 6 slices Havarti cheese
- 8 slices bacon, crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Place chicken and frozen broccoli in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add dip mix, cream cheese and butter.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir to evenly distribute cream cheese.
- Place Havarti slices over top of mixture, overlapping if necessary. Sprinkle with bacon and onions. Cover and continue cooking until cheese is melted.