Slow Cooker Ham And Bean Soup
- 1 8 ounce package 15-bean soup mix
- 1 ham bone
- 3 cups fully cooked ham cubed
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 carrots chopped
- 1 15.5 ounce can great northern beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bay leaf
- Place 15-bean soup mix in a large bowl and cover with several inches of cool water; soak in refrigerator 8 hours to overnight.
- Drain and rinse. Place 15-bean soup mix, ham bone, cooked ham, chicken broth, water, onion, carrots, great Northern beans, garlic, black pepper, salt, and bay leaf in a slow cooker; stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.