Slow Cooker Pepper Jack Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 1" florets
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4 oz. Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Coat inside of slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Add cauliflower, cream cheese, whipping cream, butter, salt and pepper. Cook on low for 2.5-3 hours.
- Add cheese; stir to combine. Cook another 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Sprinkle bacon crumbles on top and serve.