Slow Cooker Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 5 large bell peppers
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup brown rice cooked
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheese divided
- 1/4 cup water (put in bottom or slow cooker)
- Cut off each top each pepper and scrape out the seeds.
- Combine ground beef, onion, diced tomatoes, rice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and 1 cup of cheese. Stuff each pepper with mixture. Put water in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours until peppers are tender and ground beef is cooked through.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and let it melt after peppers are done.