Slow Cooker Taco Soup
- 1 lb ground grass-fed beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1- 4 oz can green chilies
- 1-15 oz can whole corn, drained
- 1- 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1-15 oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed (tri-bean blend can be used too)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 packet taco or Fiesta Ranch seasoning
- Brown grass-fed beef in skillet and drain.
- Add beef and all other ingredients to slow cooker. Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Top with sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla chips or sliced avocado