Slow Cooker Turkey Enchilada Casserole
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 24 oz. jar Mild Pace Picante Salsa
- 1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese
- 1 16 oz pkg yellow corn tortillas cut into strips
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- Add the turkey to the bottom of your slow cooker and pour in salsa. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours.
- Plop the cream cheese on top of the turkey. Cover for about 10 minutes to soften.
- Stir the turkey, salsa and cream cheese together.
- Add the tortilla strips, 1 cup of cheese and 1/2 of the can of olives and stir. Top with remaining cheese and olives.
- Cover and cook on high for 45 more minutes or until casserole is hot all the way through.