- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup butter, cut in cubes
- 8 oz onion and chive cream cheese spread
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place veggies into slow cooker.
- Add Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt/pepper.
- Top with butter and cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle parmesan over top just before serving.