Sweet Slow Cooker Ham
- 1 16 ounce package light brown sugar divided
- 1 6 to 7 lb bone-in picnic ham rinsed
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pinapple
- 3/4 cup chai tea latte concentrate such as Tazo®
- Spread about 3/4 of the brown sugar into the bottom of the crock of your slow cooker to cover completely
- Place ham atop the brown sugar with the flat side facing down. Pour pineapple over the ham.
- Rub remaining brown sugar over the ham.
- Pour chai tea latte concentrate over the ham.
- Place cover on the slow cooker and cook on Low until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the ham reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), about 5 1/2 hours.
- Baste ham once or twice with juices while cooking.